Monday, February 06, 2006

the hook in my head


Okay, so this picture has nothing to do with anything outside of my immense desire to own this knife holder. HOWEVER, I refuse to purchase any more 'stuff' before my international journey. ALTHOUGH, can I really live without this???....

As preoccupied as I am with moving around the world and such, I often flip to my preoccupation with crochet ideas. Not many of these ideas are coming to life right now as I am actively downsizing my stash and trying to finish up WIPs (remember Elise's poncho?...). I take my daydreaming of future creations as a good sign though... gives me hope that I will continue to practice, improve, and create.

Anyway, thought I would post for the sake of posting today. I HOPE to finish the poncho this afternoon. I'll post pics as soon as it is completed!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Howdy Steve! Just thought I'd drop by! You have a location in NZ and a move date yet? Email me if you want!

By the way, I'd like some of that Special NZ Yarn, what's it called? Australia produces Merino Wool, but NZ alsp produces a superwool that's great for Cycling Jerseys and the like!

Cool knife holder, by the way, good for venting aggression!::GRIN::

By the way, wanna see a scary sight? Drop by either of my blogs and check out my new look!::GRIN:: but be prepared!

Crafty Andy said...

That knife holder is to die for LOL.

You will have plenty of nice yarns in New Zealand. I moved from the West Coast to East Coast to West Coast again. If you someone is poaying for your move tkae everything you want, even then if you don't need it, have not used it in six months think about garage sale.

~drew emborsky~ said...

Okay, must. have. that. knifeholder!