I've been swamped with work schtuff. Big project almost finished! Also had my maw-in-law visiting for two weeks. Damn, I need a vacation!!!!
I've only done a little bit of hobbies here and there, but I'm finally close to completion with Elise's poncho. Jenny has already informed me that she will end up with it (which is fine). Jenny is also crushing on my felt bag which inspires me to attach the handles and get done with it.
Hopefully I will start posting more here again this week with pictures of all of my messes.
Oh yeah, I went to a quilt show yesterday and now have a new project that I want to try out...
Now, my priority projects are:
- Finish the wool poncho
- Clean up my candle mess
- add handles to my felt bag
- Make a psycho doll out of some great fabric I found
- Neck-tie tapestry (that's all I can say about that right now...)
- A couple more christmas stockings would be nice too...
- Felt scarf class coming up soon...