Monday, December 26, 2005

Happy Holidays!


Wishing EVERYONE a happy holiday!

This past week has been EXHAUSTING with several doctor visits and tests for my baby boy. However, looks like he's going to be okay. Apparently, he has some sort of mild epilepsy that will be controlled with meds. He's started the medication without problems and we are able to go to Florida for our annual pilgramage to see family!

Today was especially exciting, because it was the first Christmas that we've all shared the same last name. I think this was especially meaningful for my oldest son who has always questioned the whole 'permanency' thing. Of course, Mimi was only 2 days old when she came to live with us, so she doesn't really know any better.

Santa is freakin' crazy. He kept my wife and me up way too late. Guess we will postpone our departure another day. Hopefully the kids will crash at some point so we can get some rest!

I know I've been lame on this blog recently, but I have lots of art and craft projects lined up for the new year!!! I'm definitely making a resolution of at least a weekly post when I get back (I actually do more arts/crafts stuff than I give myself credit for...).

Wishing you and yours an amazing holiday!!!!
**steve

5 comments:

Crafty Andy said...

We can only love you for being a great dad. Your craftiness is being tested by the children. Who is that bald man with needles? It is daddy!

Lulu said...

Merry Christmas and happy your little boy will be ok..

Stephen said...

Thanks Andy and Lulu. The kids are actually a new-found source of inspiration for my craftiness (I'm designing little crocheted straight jackets...) ;)

Jaye said...

I, too, am happy your little guy will be okay.

Happy Holidays to you and your family! Travel safely.

Chapeltree said...

Ooh, Steve. Nice tree!