Tuesday, December 06, 2005

yikes

Time flies. As usual, I'm impulsively skipping around from one thing to another. Now it is my poor hobby blog that is neglected. My therapist thinks I have adult ADD, now I also wonder...

I'm still on the verge of completing Elise's poncho, and just need to bite the bullet to finish. It is certainly cold enough to wear now!

Most of my crafty energies have been focused on my craft group at work. Recently made some kick-ass duct-tape wallets and some very sad snow-globes. Want to try to re-work the snow-globes so that they actually work...

No new crochet to photograph. I still haven't even gotten all of the candles out of my garage!

My new vow is to stop making vows related to arts and crafts.... Oh well. Tis the season to get lost in craziness!!!!

4 comments:

Crafty Andy said...

We miss you Steve

Stephen said...

Thanks man. I WILL be back!

~drew emborsky~ said...

Dude, seriously, pics to illustrate the wallets, snowglobes, candles, etc... yer killin' me here!

Stephen said...

You are right dude. I gotta take my camera to work and keep the blog going before it truly needs CPR!

Hi Mrs. Stormcrowe! Thanks for swinging bye!!!