Tuesday, March 28, 2006

The bearable lightness of blogging

Welcome to my neurosis. The other day, I actually starting wigging a bit over whether or not my blog was an appropriate representation of myself. It's too 'light'; if I died, people wouldn't think of me seriously enough; my life is so much more than just yarn and pictures.... SO WHAT? Finally, I came to my senses and realized that blogging some fun things is much more important than journaling all of the mundane and stressful parts of my life. I'm a recreation therapist. I need to start acting like such. Anyway, YARN IS IMPORTANT. Right? ;)

I'm still playing with that great natural wool yarn, making a 'throw'/TV blanket. I'm trying to make something for each family member before they arrive. You can also see my new living room suite. I really like the ottoman! The picture is a little dark, but you get the idea...



If you are interested in seeing more local pictures (mostly of Queen's park...), click on THIS picture... (much better lighting, I promise!)


4 comments:

Chapeltree said...

Quote your local PhD in Paleoethnobotany. It adds a certain scientific weight to your blog.

Unknown said...

What's wrong with a blog about creativity, primarily? Not a thing! How do you like NZ? Drop by and let me know!

Squishybear said...

That ottoman is sooooooo nice! I want to steal it! :-P

LadyLinoleum said...

I don't post a whole lot of my life's trials either. Personally, I think that I've spared everyone from having to endure my tedious miserable life posts...LOL.